Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The begining...

I'm a football fan... Die Hard one...

EPL or BPL (tats wat they call it nowadays.) is my league...

Manchester United is my club...

Ryan Giggs is my man...

The beginning...
Due to the current economical climate, i super chor bo now. So decided to start my football career... Use mouth one lah or words to be precise. Will try my very best to keep up to date with all the matches happening in the BPL, FA Cup, League Cup, Champions League... and hopefully benefit my supports with some lobang tips. I always believe... as long as i dun bet on the games, my tips quite good. haha... Of coz there will be reviews on the games tat i manage to watch. so dun ask me how come all some many man u games, coz its the only match i never miss them.

Manchester United... World Champion
After 2 meaningless match in japan, we are world club champion, $5m in the pocket but the important thing is we will have more fans all over the world.

Losing Nemanja Vidic for the 1st leg against Inter will be a big blow. Hopefully the silly people in FIFA will not extend the ban to 3 games. But well with the likes of Zlatan Ibrahimovic coming heads on, it will be tough fight. I tot Gerard Pique will be a better replacement then Johnny Evans but well tats not an option, is it?

TOP 4...
Nothing much really happen this weekend while man u was away in Japan. In fact if they win their 2 match in hand, they will be 1 pt short of Liverpool, level with Chelsea, 3rd in the table due to goal difference.

So, YES... the season has just begun! and mark my words on tat. Fergie was slamming the FA for the fixture list early on in the season, away to the other top 3, away after every champions league match. So well, looking at the table rite now i say Chelsea has lost the chance. Why i never mention Liverpool... coz Rafa din even go for broke to win at 10 men Arsenal. And YES, u dun win championship if u are a pussy. You go for the throat!!!

Man U, Chelsea will take top 2 spots. Who will win it depends on the injury list! Currently man u central mid sucks, Ronaldo will not do too much damage to the top teams, but is still a handful for the minors. Tats the difference between man u and the rest... they win against weak. No... Ronaldo destroy them! Liverpool will be 3rd, Villa 4th, Arsenal 5th and Arsene Wenger leaving for Real end of the season. (tats speculation!)

Cheers everyone... time to fetch my princess. Will continue on matches on boxing days, so stay tune...

No comments:

Post a Comment